Drupal For Enterprise
Drupal is an open source content management system that can be used to develop a variety of websites from personal or corporate websites to community portals to complex web applications.
- The Drupal CMS enables web editors to easily publish and manage content appearing on the websites.
- Drupal is written using the PHP scripting language and is available under the GNU Public License.
- It supports a wide range of operating systems such as Linux, Solaris, BSD, Windows and Mac OSX etc.
- Drupal is also framework for rapid development, so new features such as eCommerce can be quickly added by installing a plug in from a library of existing modules, over 2,000 currently available, or you can develop your own modules and plug them in.
- Drupal has been recommended as one of the top web applications for enterprise use by Forrester Research
Who's Using Drupal?
- Warner Brothers
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Sun Microsystems
- Suitability of Drupal for Intranets, Knowledge Management and eCommerce
- How Drupal addresses the scalability and security needs of todays modern Enterprise
- Commercial, Enterprise Class support and services available for Drupal and associate infrastructure
For organizations evaluating Drupal or already using it, this event was a great opportunity to learn from the experience of other organizations. There were some very interesting and informative presentations from:
In case you have missed this event or you want to attend upcoming events please register here